Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H31-522 Exam Questions and Answers by lily-may

Page: 4 / 9

Huawei H31-522 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Network Professional –Cloud DataCentre Operations
Exam Code: H31-522 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: lily-may
Question 16

Which of the following statements about deduplication is incorrect?

Options:

A.

Deduplication is categorized as source-end deduplication and target-end deduplication.

B.

Source-end deduplication is implemented as follows: At the source end, hash comparison is performed for data blocks to be transferred. If a data block has been transferred, only the corresponding hash index value will be transferred.

C.

Target-end deduplication is implemented as follows: Data is transferred from the source end to the target end. If the target end contains the same data, data duplicates will be deleted, and only the unique data remains.

D.

Both source-end deduplication and target-end deduplication reduce the host CPU performance.

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 17

Which of the following are the two core components of ManageOne? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

FusionCompute

B.

ServiceCenter

C.

eSight

D.

OperationCenter

Discussion
Question 18

The Service User role can define service types.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following are physical deployment modes of eSight? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Single-server deployment

B.

Distributed deployment

C.

Local HA system

D.

Remote HA system

Discussion
Page: 4 / 9

H31-522