Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H31-522 Exam Questions and Answers by riyan

Page: 5 / 9

Huawei H31-522 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Network Professional –Cloud DataCentre Operations
Exam Code: H31-522 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: riyan
Question 20

In cloud data center scenarios (FusionCompute+FusionSphere OpenStack+FusionSphere OpenStack OM), images in which of the following formats can be used to create VMs?

Options:

A.

VHD

B.

OVF

C.

OVA

D.

ISO

Discussion
Question 21

Depending on complete automation, the cloud computing services can scale out quickly but not scale in.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSEs

Discussion
Question 22

Which of the following are included in the storage report management feature of eSight? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Predefined report

B.

Customized report

C.

Periodical task report

D.

Imported report

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 23

Which of the following is incorrect about the storage network analysis management feature of eSight?

Options:

A.

Storage network global topology

B.

Storage impact scope

C.

Host logical view

D.

Storage logical view

Discussion
Page: 5 / 9

H31-522