Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H31-522 Exam Questions and Answers by koda

Page: 3 / 9

Huawei H31-522 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Network Professional –Cloud DataCentre Operations
Exam Code: H31-522 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: koda
Question 12

In the cloud service, the unique authentication method is to enter your user name and password.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following types can event upgrade be divided into? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Technical upgrade

B.

Service upgrade

C.

Management upgrade

D.

Hybrid upgrade

Discussion
Question 14

The charging mode of the cloud computing services is based on the usage instead of the device cost.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 15

Backup is a process of copying all or part of data sets from disks or arrays of an application host to other storage media.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Page: 3 / 9

H31-522
PDF

$35  $99.99

H31-522 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H31-522 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99