Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H31-522 Exam Questions and Answers by denny

Page: 7 / 9

Huawei H31-522 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Network Professional –Cloud DataCentre Operations
Exam Code: H31-522 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: denny
Question 28

eSight supports SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, and SNMPv3 protocols. However, SNMPv3 is recommended because SNMPv1 and SNMPv2c have security risks.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 29

Which of the following statements is incorrect about the Configuration Management System (CMS)?

Options:

A.

CMS is a part of the service knowledge management system.

B.

CMS must contain all service data covering employees, providers, location, service units, customers, and users.

C.

CMS contains tools used to collect, store, manage, upgrade, and display configuration items and their relationships.

D.

CMS contains information of events, problems, known issues, changes, and release.

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following infrastructures are supported by eSight? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Power supply device

B.

Refrigeration device

C.

Environment device

D.

Security device

Discussion
Question 31

The CPU and memory resources used by a VM must be provided by the same host. If this host fails, the system automatically assigns another host to the VM to provide computing resources. Therefore, the resources actually used by a VM cannot exceed the specifications of the hardware resources on the host.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Page: 7 / 9

H31-522
PDF

$35  $99.99

H31-522 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99