Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H31-522 Exam Questions and Answers by sana

Page: 9 / 9

Huawei H31-522 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Network Professional –Cloud DataCentre Operations
Exam Code: H31-522 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: sana
Question 36

After a host enters maintenance mode, stop or migrate all VMs on the host, and then perform maintenance operations.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 37

What actions are taken to prevent against security risks in the cloud?

Options:

A.

Understand related supervision regulations.

B.

Run standard security software.

C.

Encrypt everything.

D.

Understand the cloud storage architecture in use.

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 38

SAs are uniquely identified by a triplet consisting of three elements. Which of the following elements does not belong to the triplet? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Security protocol

B.

Source IP address

C.

Destination IP address

D.

Security parameter index

Discussion
Question 39

Which of the following VMs does Domain0 running in the Xen hypervisor belong to?

Options:

A.

Privilege VMs

B.

Common VMs

C.

Security VMs

D.

Management VMs

Discussion
Page: 9 / 9

H31-522