Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-731_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by jett

Page: 6 / 10

Huawei H12-731_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Security (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H12-731_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Security
Questions: 276 Q&A's Shared By: jett
Question 24

Which of the following options is not part of the base metric of CVSS assessment? (single selection).

Options:

A.

Scope

B.

Attack vector

C.

Availability impact

D.

Vulnerability severity level

Discussion
Question 25

Categorize vulnerabilities by common ways Which of the following types of vulnerabilities should XSS fall into? (single selection).

Options:

A.

Host vulnerabilities

B.

Middleware vulnerabilities

C.

Database vulnerabilities

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 26

In the first half of 2021 alone, there were 944 data breaches that resulted in 3.3 billion data records being compromised. Organizations must follow the principle of which of the following options to keep data safe at all times.

Options:

A.

in the file system Data at rest is protected on the database through storage technology

B.

Check database backups regularly

C.

Protection of data in use when using or processing data

D.

Protect data in transit as it travels across the network

Discussion
Question 27

The National Graded Protection System (GB) is in the process of grading The assessment is based on the safety management assessment requirements in IS027001. (single selection).

As TRUE

B. FALSE

Options:

Discussion
Page: 6 / 10

H12-731_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-731_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-731_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99