Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-731_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by crystal

Page: 8 / 10

Huawei H12-731_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Security (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H12-731_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Security
Questions: 276 Q&A's Shared By: crystal
Question 32

The following is a description of wide management Which one is incorrect? (single selection).

Options:

A.

The functions of ensuring width and forwarding priority can only have an effect on traffic flowing through the firewall

B.

Enabling the bandwidth management function will occupy the CPU resources of the device

C.

If width management is used at the same time as the NAT Server function When configuring the destination address of the bandwidth management policy, you should specify the address before translation

D.

If bandwidth management and source NAT are used at the same time, you should specify the address before translation when configuring the source address matching condition of the bandwidth policy

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 33

Which of the following attack methods of 24L can be used in the strike phase of the cyber attack chain? (multiple selection).

Options:

A.

DoS attacks

B.

Virus attack

C.

IP packet attack with routing record entries

D.

Drag the library

Discussion
Question 34

Due to the presence of a large number of decoys in the network Attackers will be caught up in an online world where the real is indistinguishable. Attackers often need to spend a lot of time to distinguish the authenticity of information, thereby delaying the attacker's network attack, giving defenders more response time, and reducing the possibility of attackers attacking real systems.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 35

NIP provides security mechanisms from multiple levels such as administrators and logs to build the security of operation and maintenance Which of the following security options are included?

Options:

A.

Administrator decentralization and domain management mechanism

B.

Anti-brute force mechanism

C.

Protection mechanism for sensitive user information

D.

Access channel control

Discussion
Page: 8 / 10

H12-731_V2.0