Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-731_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by maira

Page: 2 / 10

Huawei H12-731_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Security (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H12-731_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Security
Questions: 276 Q&A's Shared By: maira
Question 8

The firewall policy feature supports IPv4, but does not support IPv6 (radio selection).

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 9

With the prevalence of e-commerce, online banking, e-government The business value of WEB servers is getting higher and higher, and the security threats faced by web servers are also increasing, and the defense against the web application layer has become an inevitable trend, WAF (WebApplication Firewall WEB APPLICATION FIREWALL) PRODUCTS BEGAN TO BECOME POPULAR. As shown in the figure The firewall uses the deployment mode of transparent proxy About the deployment mode of WAF using transparent proxy Which of the following options is described incorrectly.

Questions 9

Options:

A.

You need to configure the IP address and route for the forwarding interface of the WAF

B.

The agent works in route-forwarding mode instead of bridge mode

C.

JUDGING FROM THE ANGULARITY OF THE WEB CLIENT THE WEB CLIENT IS STILL DIRECTLY ACCESSING THE SERVER AND IS NOT AWARE OF THE EXISTENCE OF WAF

D.

Minimal network changes enable zero-configuration deployment

Discussion
Question 10

The following is a description of FW's DNS filtering feature What are the correct options? (multiple selection).

Options:

A.

The DNS overcast function has a great impact on the performance of the device compared to the URL overcast, but all services corresponding to the domain name can be controlled.

B.

DNS filtering can be controlled at the stage of initiating HTTP/HHPS URL requests.

C.

DNS filtering can release or block requests for different time periods or different users/groups by referencing time periods or users/groups.

D.

The DNS filtering function is usually used in enterprise gateways to effectively manage users' access to network resources

Discussion
Question 11

When you use ATIC for defense policy configuration, the defense system that can be configured does not include which of the following options> (single selection).

Options:

A.

Blocking

B.

Current limiting

C.

Defense

D.

Detection

Discussion
Page: 2 / 10

H12-731_V2.0