Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-731_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by marcel

Page: 3 / 10

Huawei H12-731_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Security (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H12-731_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Security
Questions: 276 Q&A's Shared By: marcel
Question 12

By default, two subnets of the same VPC network deployed in different physical resource pools cannot access each other.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 13

A description of the following IPv6 Secure Neighbor Discovery feature information for one of the interfaces Which one is wrong?

Questions 13

Options:

A.

The interface does not have strict security mode enabled

B.

The maximum key length that the interface can accept is 2048

C.

The minimum key length that the interface can accept is 512

D.

The security level of the CGA address is 1

Discussion
Question 14

The following describes vulnerabilities and identification and assessment Which one is incorrect? (single selection).

Options:

A.

In the technical vulnerability point, identify the vulnerable point of the application system From the audit mechanism Audit storage and access control policies. Data integrity Identification Password protection and other aspects for identification.

B.

Vulnerability identification is also called vulnerability identification, and weakness is the existence of capital itself If there is no corresponding threat, the weakness itself will not cause damage to capital.

C.

Vulnerability points are divided into two types: technical vulnerabilities and management vulnerabilities. The management vulnerability identification image is only for the management part of the organization

D.

The severity of the technical vulnerability of an asset is affected by the organization's management vulnerability. Therefore, the vulnerability of assets should also be assigned with reference to the severity of technical management and organizational management vulnerabilities.

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 15

To ensure the security of the VPC between the user's on-premises data center and the VPC on the cloud Which of the following technologies does HUAWEI CLOUD use?

(Single selection)

Options:

A.

SSL VPN

B.

MPLS VPN

C.

GRE VPN

D.

IPsecVPN

Discussion
Page: 3 / 10