Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-731_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by saif

Page: 10 / 10

Huawei H12-731_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Security (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H12-731_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Security
Questions: 276 Q&A's Shared By: saif
Question 40

The following describes the hot standby of the dual machine What are the wrong items? (multiple selection).

Options:

A.

Under the condition that the firewall service interface works at Layer 2 and connects the router upstream and downstream It is recommended to use a staff-sharing network.

B.

Under the condition that the firewall service interface works at Layer 2 and connects the switch upstream and downstream Support staff sharing networking

C.

The firewall service interface works in the case of three-layer, uplink and downlink connection to the router You can use primary/standby networking.

D.

The firewall service interface works under the networking condition of Layer 3, uplink and downlink connecting routers You cannot use load-sharing groups.

Discussion
Question 41

The following suggestions for deploying heartbeats between firewalls with hot standby on both devices, which are correct?

Options:

A.

It is recommended that the heartbeat port be connected directly with a network cable or optical fiber

B.

We recommend that you plan a special interface as a heartbeat port and do not direct service packets to the heartbeat connection and forward

C.

It is recommended to configure at least 2 heartbeat ports, one as the main use One as a backup

D.

It is proposed to use a cross-board Eth-trunk port as a heartbeat port between the two firewalls.

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 10 / 10

H12-731_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-731_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-731_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99