Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-731_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by edison

Page: 5 / 10

Huawei H12-731_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Security (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H12-731_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Security
Questions: 276 Q&A's Shared By: edison
Question 20

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) aims to protect personal data, which of the following options are fundamental rights of data subjects (multiple choices)?

Options:

A.

Control

B.

Weak expulsion

C.

Right of Access

D.

Right to information

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following is not a virus exemption method? (single selection).

Options:

A.

Modify system files

B.

Parasitic in macro files

C.

Modify the memory signature

D.

Modify the file signature

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 22

The following description of the IPv6 stateless address DAD check, which one is wrong? (single selection).

Options:

A.

IPv6 duplicate address detection technology is similar to free ARP in IPv4 Used to detect duplicate IPv4 host addresses when the address is divided into IE or when the host is connected to the network.

B.

The test address enables broadcast communication.

C.

The node sends a Neighbor Request (NS) packet to the test address it will use If you receive a Neighbor Notification (NA) message from another site then proves that the address has already been used.

D.

When the interface is configured as an IPv6 address, DAD is used to detect whether the IPv6 address to be used is unique within the local link.

Discussion
Question 23

In the stage of incident response What do the following security personnel need to do? (Selection).

Options:

A.

Perform root cause analysis

B.

Control events

C.

Collect evidence

D.

Rebuild the system

Discussion
Page: 5 / 10

H12-731_V2.0