Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-731_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by cecilia

Page: 7 / 10

Huawei H12-731_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Security (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H12-731_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Security
Questions: 276 Q&A's Shared By: cecilia
Question 28

Verify user-provided data in the form of whitelists or blacklists, and construct SQL sentences So that user-supplied data cannot affect the logic of the statement This protects against SQL injection attacks.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B・ FALSE

Discussion
Question 29

To protect against viruses, which of the following security appliances can be deployed at the cloud network perimeter? (single selection).

Options:

A.

Bastion host

B.

Database audit

C.

Anti-DDos

D.

Sandbox

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 30

The following description of security protection, which one is correct〃 (single selection)

Options:

A.

The packets received by the Ethernet interface cannot be bound to the corresponding relationship between the source IP address and the MAC address

When FW is deployed behind a NAT device, there may be a large amount of traffic accessing different destination ports with the same source IP address In this scenario, you cannot enable port scanning and attack prevention.

B.

ASPF function will not affect device performance.

C.

When FW works in transparent mode You can enable IP spoofing attack prevention.

Discussion
Question 31

The following describes the USG firewall VRRP backup group status, which one is wrong

Options:

A.

When the firewall interface fails The VRRP backup group status on the interface is Initialize

B.

When the VGMP group status of the firewall is load-balance The VRRP backup group status on the firewall is Master

C.

If the VGMP group status of the firewall is standby, the VRRP backup group status on the firewall is Backup

D.

When the VGMP group status of the firewall is active, the VRRP backup group status on the firewall is Master

Discussion
Page: 7 / 10

H12-731_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-731_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-731_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99