Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated LCP-001 Exam Questions and Answers by nala

Page: 6 / 10

GAQM LCP-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Linux Certified Professional (LCP) Powered by LPI
Exam Code: LCP-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Linux Certified Professional LCP
Questions: 289 Q&A's Shared By: nala
Question 24

Which of the following commands will display the last 30 lines of /var/log/bigd.log as well as new content as it is appended to the file by another process?

Options:

A.

cut -30 -v /var/log/bigd.log

B.

head -30 -e /var/log/bigd.log

C.

tail -f -n 30 /var/log/bigd.log

D.

tac -30 /var/log/bigd.log

E.

cat -r -n 30 /var/log/bigd.log

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following programs is typically used to query installed debian packages? (Please select TWO that apply)

Options:

A.

dpkg

B.

apt-cache

C.

apt-conf

D.

dselect

Discussion
Question 26

You want to examine the changelog for the installed package postfix. Which command will display the changelog?

Options:

A.

rpm -Vc postfix

B.

rpm -qpil postfix

C.

rpm --changelog postfix

D.

rpm -q --changelog postfix

E.

rpm -qa --changelog postfix

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 27

Which RPM command will output the name of the package which installed the file /etc/exports?

Options:

A.

rpm -F /etc/exports

B.

rpm -qf /etc/exports

C.

rpm -Kl /etc/exports

D.

rpm -qp /etc/exports

E.

rpm -ql /etc/exports

Discussion