Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated LCP-001 Exam Questions and Answers by theadora

Page: 9 / 10

GAQM LCP-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Linux Certified Professional (LCP) Powered by LPI
Exam Code: LCP-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Linux Certified Professional LCP
Questions: 289 Q&A's Shared By: theadora
Question 36

Which of the following commands can be used to instruct the init process to switch runlevels?

(Choose TWO correct answers)

Options:

A.

telinit

B.

initctl

C.

init

D.

reinit

E.

runlevel

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 37

What umask value will result in the default access permissions of 600 (rw-------) for files and 700

(rwx ------) for directories? (Provide only the numerical umask value)

Options:

Discussion
Question 38

You are trying to make a hard link to an ordinary file but ln returns an error. Which of the following could cause this?

Options:

A.

The source file is hidden.

B.

The source file is readonly.

C.

The source file is a shell script.

D.

You do not own the source file.

E.

The source and the target are on different filesystems.

Discussion
Question 39

Which command will disable paging and swapping on a device? (Provide only the command with no additional options or parameters)

Options:

Discussion
Page: 9 / 10

LCP-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

LCP-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

LCP-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99