Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated LCP-001 Exam Questions and Answers by matthias

Page: 4 / 10

GAQM LCP-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Linux Certified Professional (LCP) Powered by LPI
Exam Code: LCP-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Linux Certified Professional LCP
Questions: 289 Q&A's Shared By: matthias
Question 16

If Linux detects an ACPI BIOS on bootup, what does it automatically deactivate?

Options:

A.

PnP

B.

PCI

C.

ATA

D.

APM

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 17

What does the command mount -a do?

Options:

A.

It mounts the floppy disk for all users

B.

It shows all mounted file systems

C.

It opens /etc/fstab to edit

D.

It mounts all file systems listed in /etc/fstab

Discussion
Question 18

When installing XWindows the monitor wasn't recognised but now a data sheet with its specification is available. Which xorg.conf section must be edited to specify the correct values for several variables?

Options:

A.

Screen

B.

Monitor

C.

Border

D.

Modeline

E.

Device

Discussion
Question 19

With xorg 7.0, what is the name of the default font server?

Options:

A.

xfserv

B.

xfs

C.

fonts

D.

xfstt

E.

fserv

Discussion