Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated LCP-001 Exam Questions and Answers by bodie

Page: 8 / 10

GAQM LCP-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Linux Certified Professional (LCP) Powered by LPI
Exam Code: LCP-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Linux Certified Professional LCP
Questions: 289 Q&A's Shared By: bodie
Question 32

Users may create and edit a configuration file in their home directory that can tell the X window system what window manager they wish it to start when they log in. What file is that?

Options:

A.

$HOME/.wmrc

B.

$HOME/.startx

C.

$HOME/.Xdefaults

D.

$HOME/.xserverrc

E.

$HOME/.xinitrc

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 33

The dpkg-____ command will ask configuration questions for a specified package, just as if the package were being installed for the first time. Answer:

Options:

Discussion
Question 34

While editing a file in vi, you realize that you are changing the wrong file. What vi command sequence will allow you to quit without saving your changes?

Options:

A.

:Q!

B.

:q!

C.

:w!

D.

:wq!

Discussion
Question 35

Which command will convert all tab characters in a file to spaces and print that to standard out?

Options:

A.

convert

B.

expand

C.

retab

D.

untab

Discussion
Page: 8 / 10

LCP-001