Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated LCP-001 Exam Questions and Answers by cian

Page: 10 / 10

GAQM LCP-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Linux Certified Professional (LCP) Powered by LPI
Exam Code: LCP-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Linux Certified Professional LCP
Questions: 289 Q&A's Shared By: cian
Question 40

Which TWO runlevels should never be declared as the default runlevel?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 41

Which command (without options) would you use to display how much space is available on all partitions?

Options:

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 42

What umask will set the file permissions on a newly created file to -rw-r--r-- (644)?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 43

Which of the following is the default XFree86 configuration file?

Options:

A.

/usr/X11R6/etc/XF86Config

B.

/var/X11/XF86Config

C.

/etc/X11/XF86Config

D.

/usr/etc/X11/XF86Config

Discussion
Page: 10 / 10

LCP-001