Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Exin Updated ITIL-F Exam Questions and Answers by kara

Page: 4 / 11

Exin ITIL-F Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ITIL Foundation
Exam Code: ITIL-F Dumps
Vendor: Exin Certification: Exin-ITIL
Questions: 324 Q&A's Shared By: kara
Question 16

Why is it important for service providers to understand patterns of business activity (PBA)?

Options:

A.

PBA are based on organizational roles and responsibilities

B.

IT service providers CANNOT schedule changes until they understand PBA

C.

Demand for the services delivered by service providers are directly influenced by PBA

D.

Understanding PBA is the only way to enable accurate service level reporting

Discussion
Question 17

Which one of the following activities is NOT part of the Deming Cycle?

Options:

A.

Act

B.

Plan

C.

Do

D.

Co-ordinate

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 18

A known error has been created after diagnosis of a problem was complete but before a workaround has been found. Is this a valid approach?

Options:

A.

Yes: for information purposes, a known error record can be created at any time it is prudent to do so

B.

No: the Known Error should be created before the problem is logged

C.

No: a known error record is created when the original incident is raised

D.

No: a known error record should be created with the next release of the service

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following would be used to communicate a high level description of a major change that involved significant cost and risk to the organization?

Options:

A.

Change proposal

B.

Change policy

C.

Service request

D.

Risk register

Discussion
Page: 4 / 11

ITIL-F