Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Exin Updated ITIL-F Exam Questions and Answers by ayra

Page: 3 / 11

Exin ITIL-F Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ITIL Foundation
Exam Code: ITIL-F Dumps
Vendor: Exin Certification: Exin-ITIL
Questions: 324 Q&A's Shared By: ayra
Question 12

Which of the following BEST describes service strategies' value to the business?

Options:

A.

Allows higher volumes of successful change

B.

Reduction in unplanned costs through optimized handling of service outages

C.

Reduction in the duration and frequency of service outages

D.

Enabling the service provider to have a clear understanding of what levels of service will make their customers successful

Discussion
Question 13

In which of the following areas would ITIL complementary guidance provide assistance?

1. Adapting best practice for specific industry sectors

2. Integrating ITIL with other operating models

Options:

A.

Both of the above

B.

Neither of the above

C.

Option 1 only

D.

Option 2 only

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 14

Which one of the following is NOT a responsibility of the service transition stage of the service lifecycle?

Options:

A.

To ensure that a service can be managed and operated in accordance with constraints specified during design

B.

To design and develop capabilities for service management

C.

To provide good-quality knowledge and information about services

D.

To plan the resources required to manage a release

Discussion
Question 15

Understanding what to measure and why it is being measured are key contributors to which part of the Service Lifecycle?

Options:

A.

Service Strategy

B.

Continual Service Improvement

C.

Service Operation

D.

Service Design

Discussion
Page: 3 / 11

ITIL-F