Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Exin Updated ITIL-F Exam Questions and Answers by zaviyar

Page: 7 / 11

Exin ITIL-F Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ITIL Foundation
Exam Code: ITIL-F Dumps
Vendor: Exin Certification: Exin-ITIL
Questions: 324 Q&A's Shared By: zaviyar
Question 28

What is a service delivered between two business units in the same organization known as?

Options:

A.

Strategic service

B.

Delivered service

C.

Internal service

D.

External service

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 29

What are customers of IT services who work in the same organization as the service provider known as?

Options:

A.

Strategic customers

B.

External customers

C.

Valued customers

D.

Internal customers

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following are sources of best practice?

1. Academic research

2. Internal experience

3. Industry practices

Options:

A.

All of the above

B.

1 and 3 only

C.

1 and 2 only

D.

2 and 3 only

Discussion
Question 31

Which of the following options is a hierarchy that is used in knowledge management?

Options:

A.

Wisdom - Information - Data - Knowledge

B.

Data - Information - Knowledge - Wisdom

C.

Knowledge - Wisdom - Information - Data

D.

Information - Data - Knowledge - Wisdom

Discussion
Page: 7 / 11

ITIL-F