Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-39 Exam Questions and Answers by arwa

Page: 5 / 7

ECCouncil 312-39 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified SOC Analyst (CSA)
Exam Code: 312-39 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CSA
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: arwa
Question 20

What does [-n] in the following checkpoint firewall log syntax represents?

fw log [-f [-t]] [-n] [-l] [-o] [-c action] [-h host] [-s starttime] [-e endtime] [-b starttime endtime] [-u unification_scheme_file] [-m unification_mode(initial|semi|raw)] [-a] [-k (alert name|all)] [-g] [logfile]

Options:

A.

Speed up the process by not performing IP addresses DNS resolution in the Log files

B.

Display both the date and the time for each log record

C.

Display account log records only

D.

Display detailed log chains (all the log segments a log record consists of)

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following service provides phishing protection and content filtering to manage the Internet experience on and off your network with the acceptable use or compliance policies?

Options:

A.

Apility.io

B.

Malstrom

C.

OpenDNS

D.

I-Blocklist

Discussion
Question 22

Which of the following directory will contain logs related to printer access?

Options:

A.

/var/log/cups/Printer_log file

B.

/var/log/cups/access_log file

C.

/var/log/cups/accesslog file

D.

/var/log/cups/Printeraccess_log file

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 23

InfoSystem LLC, a US-based company, is establishing an in-house SOC. John has been given the responsibility to finalize strategy, policies, and procedures for the SOC.

Identify the job role of John.

Options:

A.

Security Analyst – L1

B.

Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)

C.

Security Engineer

D.

Security Analyst – L2

Discussion
Page: 5 / 7

312-39
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-39 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-39 PDF + Testing Engine