Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-39 Exam Questions and Answers by lisa

Page: 3 / 7

ECCouncil 312-39 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified SOC Analyst (CSA)
Exam Code: 312-39 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CSA
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: lisa
Question 12

Shawn is a security manager working at Lee Inc Solution. His organization wants to develop threat intelligent strategy plan. As a part of threat intelligent strategy plan, he suggested various components, such as threat intelligence requirement analysis, intelligence and collection planning, asset identification, threat reports, and intelligence buy-in.

Which one of the following components he should include in the above threat intelligent strategy plan to make it effective?

Options:

A.

Threat pivoting

B.

Threat trending

C.

Threat buy-in

D.

Threat boosting

Discussion
Question 13

According to the Risk Matrix table, what will be the risk level when the probability of an attack is very high, and the impact of that attack is major?

NOTE: It is mandatory to answer the question before proceeding to the next one.

Options:

A.

High

B.

Extreme

C.

Low

D.

Medium

Discussion
Question 14

A type of threat intelligent that find out the information about the attacker by misleading them is known as

Options:

A.

Threat trending Intelligence

B.

Detection Threat Intelligence

C.

Operational Intelligence

D.

Counter Intelligence

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 15

Which of the following tool is used to recover from web application incident?

Options:

A.

CrowdStrike FalconTM Orchestrator

B.

Symantec Secure Web Gateway

C.

Smoothwall SWG

D.

Proxy Workbench

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

312-39