Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-39 Exam Questions and Answers by herbert

Page: 2 / 7

ECCouncil 312-39 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified SOC Analyst (CSA)
Exam Code: 312-39 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CSA
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: herbert
Question 8

Which of the following is a set of standard guidelines for ongoing development, enhancement, storage, dissemination and implementation of security standards for account data protection?

Options:

A.

FISMA

B.

HIPAA

C.

PCI-DSS

D.

DARPA

Discussion
Question 9

John, a threat analyst at GreenTech Solutions, wants to gather information about specific threats against the organization. He started collecting information from various sources, such as humans, social media, chat room, and so on, and created a report that contains malicious activity.

Which of the following types of threat intelligence did he use?

Options:

A.

Strategic Threat Intelligence

B.

Technical Threat Intelligence

C.

Tactical Threat Intelligence

D.

Operational Threat Intelligence

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following are the responsibilities of SIEM Agents?

1.Collecting data received from various devices sending data to SIEM before forwarding it to the central engine.

2.Normalizing data received from various devices sending data to SIEM before forwarding it to the central engine.

3.Co-relating data received from various devices sending data to SIEM before forwarding it to the central engine.

4.Visualizing data received from various devices sending data to SIEM before forwarding it to the central engine.

Options:

A.

1 and 2

B.

2 and 3

C.

1 and 4

D.

3 and 1

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 11

Where will you find the reputation IP database, if you want to monitor traffic from known bad IP reputation using OSSIM SIEM?

Options:

A.

/etc/ossim/reputation

B.

/etc/ossim/siem/server/reputation/data

C.

/etc/siem/ossim/server/reputation.data

D.

/etc/ossim/server/reputation.data

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

312-39