Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-39 Exam Questions and Answers by coco

Page: 6 / 7

ECCouncil 312-39 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified SOC Analyst (CSA)
Exam Code: 312-39 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CSA
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: coco
Question 24

In which phase of Lockheed Martin's – Cyber Kill Chain Methodology, adversary creates a deliverable malicious payload using an exploit and a backdoor?

Options:

A.

Reconnaissance

B.

Delivery

C.

Weaponization

D.

Exploitation

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following Windows event is logged every time when a user tries to access the "Registry" key?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 26

According to the Risk Matrix table, what will be the risk level when the probability of an attack is very low and the impact of that attack is major?

Options:

A.

High

B.

Extreme

C.

Low

D.

Medium

Discussion
Question 27

John, a SOC analyst, while monitoring and analyzing Apache web server logs, identified an event log matching Regex /(\.|(%|%25)2E)(\.|(%|%25)2E)(\/|(%|%25)2F|\\|(%|%25)5C)/i.

What does this event log indicate?

Options:

A.

XSS Attack

B.

SQL injection Attack

C.

Directory Traversal Attack

D.

Parameter Tampering Attack

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 6 / 7

312-39
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-39 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-39 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99