Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-39 Exam Questions and Answers by enola

Page: 7 / 7

ECCouncil 312-39 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified SOC Analyst (CSA)
Exam Code: 312-39 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CSA
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: enola
Question 28

In which log collection mechanism, the system or application sends log records either on the local disk or over the network.

Options:

A.

rule-based

B.

pull-based

C.

push-based

D.

signature-based

Discussion
Question 29

What does HTTPS Status code 403 represents?

Options:

A.

Unauthorized Error

B.

Not Found Error

C.

Internal Server Error

D.

Forbidden Error

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following can help you eliminate the burden of investigating false positives?

Options:

A.

Keeping default rules

B.

Not trusting the security devices

C.

Treating every alert as high level

D.

Ingesting the context data

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Page: 7 / 7

312-39
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-39 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-39 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99