Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-39 Exam Questions and Answers by enola

Page: 7 / 7

ECCouncil 312-39 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified SOC Analyst (CSA)
Exam Code: 312-39 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CSA
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: enola
Question 28

In which log collection mechanism, the system or application sends log records either on the local disk or over the network.

Options:

A.

rule-based

B.

pull-based

C.

push-based

D.

signature-based

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 29

What does HTTPS Status code 403 represents?

Options:

A.

Unauthorized Error

B.

Not Found Error

C.

Internal Server Error

D.

Forbidden Error

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following can help you eliminate the burden of investigating false positives?

Options:

A.

Keeping default rules

B.

Not trusting the security devices

C.

Treating every alert as high level

D.

Ingesting the context data

Discussion
Page: 7 / 7

312-39