Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-39 Exam Questions and Answers by ahad

Page: 4 / 7

ECCouncil 312-39 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified SOC Analyst (CSA)
Exam Code: 312-39 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CSA
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: ahad
Question 16

Chloe, a SOC analyst with Jake Tech, is checking Linux systems logs. She is investigating files at /var/log/ wtmp.

What Chloe is looking at?

Options:

A.

Error log

B.

System boot log

C.

General message and system-related stuff

D.

Login records

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following is a default directory in a Mac OS X that stores security-related logs?

Options:

A.

/private/var/log

B.

/Library/Logs/Sync

C.

/var/log/cups/access_log

D.

~/Library/Logs

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 18

Which of the following security technology is used to attract and trap people who attempt unauthorized or illicit utilization of the host system?

Options:

A.

De-Militarized Zone (DMZ)

B.

Firewall

C.

Honeypot

D.

Intrusion Detection System

Discussion
Question 19

Harley is working as a SOC analyst with Powell Tech. Powell Inc. is using Internet Information Service (IIS) version 7.0 to host their website.

Where will Harley find the web server logs, if he wants to investigate them for any anomalies?

Options:

A.

SystemDrive%\inetpub\logs\LogFiles\W3SVCN

B.

SystemDrive%\LogFiles\inetpub\logs\W3SVCN

C.

%SystemDrive%\LogFiles\logs\W3SVCN

D.

SystemDrive%\ inetpub\LogFiles\logs\W3SVCN

Discussion
Page: 4 / 7

312-39