Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 412-79v10 Exam Questions and Answers by layan

Page: 3 / 7

ECCouncil 412-79v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) V10
Exam Code: 412-79v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 201 Q&A's Shared By: layan
Question 12

Kyle is performing the final testing of an application he developed for the accounting department. His last round of testing is to ensure that the program is as secure as possible. Kyle runs the following command. What is he testing at this point?

include

#include

int main(int argc, char *argv[])

{

char buffer[10];

if (argc < 2)

{

fprintf(stderr, "USAGE: %s string\n", argv[0]);

return 1;

}

strcpy(buffer, argv[1]);

return 0;

}

Options:

A.

Buffer overflow

B.

Format string bug

C.

Kernal injection

D.

SQL injection

Discussion
Question 13

You are a security analyst performing a penetration tests for a company in the Midwest. After some initial reconnaissance, you discover the IP addresses of some Cisco routers used by the company. You type in the following URL that includes the IP address of one of the routers:

http://172.168.4.131/level/99/exec/show/config

After typing in this URL, you are presented with the entire configuration file for that router. What have you discovered?

Options:

A.

URL Obfuscation Arbitrary Administrative Access Vulnerability

B.

Cisco IOS Arbitrary Administrative Access Online Vulnerability

C.

HTTP Configuration Arbitrary Administrative Access Vulnerability

D.

HTML Configuration Arbitrary Administrative Access Vulnerability

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 14

Identify the type of authentication mechanism represented below:

Questions 14

Options:

A.

NTLMv1

B.

NTLMv2

C.

LAN Manager Hash

D.

Kerberos

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following documents helps in creating a confidential relationship between the pen tester and client to protect critical and confidential information or trade secrets?

Options:

A.

Penetration Testing Agreement

B.

Rules of Behavior Agreement

C.

Liability Insurance

D.

Non-Disclosure Agreement

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

412-79v10