Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 412-79v10 Exam Questions and Answers by layan

Page: 3 / 7

ECCouncil 412-79v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) V10
Exam Code: 412-79v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 201 Q&A's Shared By: layan
Question 12

Kyle is performing the final testing of an application he developed for the accounting department. His last round of testing is to ensure that the program is as secure as possible. Kyle runs the following command. What is he testing at this point?

include

#include

int main(int argc, char *argv[])

{

char buffer[10];

if (argc < 2)

{

fprintf(stderr, "USAGE: %s string\n", argv[0]);

return 1;

}

strcpy(buffer, argv[1]);

return 0;

}

Options:

A.

Buffer overflow

B.

Format string bug

C.

Kernal injection

D.

SQL injection

Discussion
Question 13

You are a security analyst performing a penetration tests for a company in the Midwest. After some initial reconnaissance, you discover the IP addresses of some Cisco routers used by the company. You type in the following URL that includes the IP address of one of the routers:

http://172.168.4.131/level/99/exec/show/config

After typing in this URL, you are presented with the entire configuration file for that router. What have you discovered?

Options:

A.

URL Obfuscation Arbitrary Administrative Access Vulnerability

B.

Cisco IOS Arbitrary Administrative Access Online Vulnerability

C.

HTTP Configuration Arbitrary Administrative Access Vulnerability

D.

HTML Configuration Arbitrary Administrative Access Vulnerability

Discussion
Question 14

Identify the type of authentication mechanism represented below:

Questions 14

Options:

A.

NTLMv1

B.

NTLMv2

C.

LAN Manager Hash

D.

Kerberos

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following documents helps in creating a confidential relationship between the pen tester and client to protect critical and confidential information or trade secrets?

Options:

A.

Penetration Testing Agreement

B.

Rules of Behavior Agreement

C.

Liability Insurance

D.

Non-Disclosure Agreement

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Page: 3 / 7

412-79v10
PDF

$35  $99.99

412-79v10 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

412-79v10 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99