Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 412-79v10 Exam Questions and Answers by zidan

Page: 6 / 7

ECCouncil 412-79v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) V10
Exam Code: 412-79v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 201 Q&A's Shared By: zidan
Question 24

Which of the following external pen testing tests reveals information on price, usernames and passwords, sessions, URL characters, special instructors, encryption used, and web page behaviors?

Questions 24

Options:

A.

Check for Directory Consistency and Page Naming Syntax of the Web Pages

B.

Examine Server Side Includes (SSI)

C.

Examine Hidden Fields

D.

Examine E-commerce and Payment Gateways Handled by the Web Server

Discussion
Question 25

One of the steps in information gathering is to run searches on a company using complex keywords in Google.

Questions 25

Which search keywords would you use in the Google search engine to find all the PowerPoint presentations containing information about a target company, ROCHESTON?

Options:

A.

ROCHESTON fileformat:+ppt

B.

ROCHESTON ppt:filestring

C.

ROCHESTON filetype:ppt

D.

ROCHESTON +ppt:filesearch

Discussion
Question 26

Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) is a connection-oriented four layer protocol. It is responsible for breaking messages into segments, re-assembling them at the destination station, and re-sending. Which one of the following protocols does not use the TCP?

Options:

A.

Reverse Address Resolution Protocol (RARP)

B.

HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol)

C.

SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)

D.

Telnet

Discussion
Question 27

HTTP protocol specifies that arbitrary binary characters can be passed within the URL by using %xx notation, where 'xx' is the

Options:

A.

ASCII value of the character

B.

Binary value of the character

C.

Decimal value of the character

D.

Hex value of the character

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Page: 6 / 7

412-79v10
PDF

$35  $99.99

412-79v10 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

412-79v10 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99