Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 412-79v10 Exam Questions and Answers by adnan

Page: 2 / 7

ECCouncil 412-79v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) V10
Exam Code: 412-79v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 201 Q&A's Shared By: adnan
Question 8

How many bits is Source Port Number in TCP Header packet?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following defines the details of services to be provided for the client’s organization and the list of services required for performing the test in the organization?

Options:

A.

Draft

B.

C.

Requirement list

D.

Quotation

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 10

A firewall protects networked computers from intentional hostile intrusion that could compromise confidentiality or result in data corruption or denial of service. It examines all traffic routed between the two networks to see if it meets certain criteria. If it does, it is routed between the networks, otherwise it is stopped.

Questions 10

Why is an appliance-based firewall is more secure than those implemented on top of the commercial operating system (Software based)?

Options:

A.

Appliance based firewalls cannot be upgraded

B.

Firewalls implemented on a hardware firewall are highly scalable

C.

Hardware appliances does not suffer from security vulnerabilities associated with the underlying operating system

D.

Operating system firewalls are highly configured

Discussion
Question 11

Identify the framework that comprises of five levels to guide agency assessment of their security programs and assist in prioritizing efforts for improvement:

Options:

A.

Information System Security Assessment Framework (ISSAF)

B.

Microsoft Internet Security Framework

C.

Nortells Unified Security Framework

D.

Federal Information Technology Security Assessment Framework

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

412-79v10
PDF

$35  $99.99

412-79v10 Testing Engine