Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 412-79v10 Exam Questions and Answers by nell

Page: 4 / 7

ECCouncil 412-79v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) V10
Exam Code: 412-79v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 201 Q&A's Shared By: nell
Question 16

Harold is a web designer who has completed a website for ghttech.net. As part of the maintenance agreement he signed with the client, Harold is performing research online and seeing how much exposure the site has received so far. Harold navigates to google.com and types in the following search.

link:www.ghttech.net

What will this search produce?

Options:

A.

All sites that link to ghttech.net

B.

Sites that contain the code: link:www.ghttech.net

C.

All sites that ghttech.net links to

D.

All search engines that link to .net domains

Discussion
Question 17

After passing her CEH exam, Carol wants to ensure that her network is completely secure. She implements a DMZ, statefull firewall, NAT, IPSEC, and a packet filtering firewall. Since all security measures were taken, none of the hosts on her network can reach the Internet.

Why is that?

Options:

A.

IPSEC does not work with packet filtering firewalls

B.

NAT does not work with IPSEC

C.

NAT does not work with statefull firewalls

D.

Statefull firewalls do not work with packet filtering firewalls

Discussion
Question 18

Which one of the following is a command line tool used for capturing data from the live network and copying those packets to a file?

Options:

A.

Wireshark: Capinfos

B.

Wireshark: Tcpdump

C.

Wireshark: Text2pcap

D.

Wireshark: Dumpcap

Discussion
Question 19

If a web application sends HTTP cookies as its method for transmitting session tokens, it may be vulnerable which of the following attacks?

Options:

A.

Parameter tampering Attack

B.

Sql injection attack

C.

Session Hijacking

D.

Cross-site request attack

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 4 / 7

412-79v10
PDF

$35  $99.99

412-79v10 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

412-79v10 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99