Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 412-79v10 Exam Questions and Answers by zayd

Page: 5 / 7

ECCouncil 412-79v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) V10
Exam Code: 412-79v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 201 Q&A's Shared By: zayd
Question 20

What is the following command trying to accomplish?

Questions 20

Options:

A.

Verify that NETBIOS is running for the 192.168.0.0 network

B.

Verify that TCP port 445 is open for the 192.168.0.0 network

C.

Verify that UDP port 445 is open for the 192.168.0.0 network

D.

Verify that UDP port 445 is closed for the 192.168.0.0 networks

Discussion
Question 21

You work as an IT security auditor hired by a law firm in Boston to test whether you can gain access to sensitive information about the company clients. You have rummaged through their trash and found very little information.

You do not want to set off any alarms on their network, so you plan on performing passive foot printing against their Web servers. What tool should you use?

Options:

A.

Nmap

B.

Netcraft

C.

Ping sweep

D.

Dig

Discussion
Question 22

An attacker injects malicious query strings in user input fields to bypass web service authentication mechanisms and to access back-end databases. Which of the following attacks is this?

Options:

A.

Frame Injection Attack

B.

LDAP Injection Attack

C.

XPath Injection Attack

D.

SOAP Injection Attack

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 23

Today, most organizations would agree that their most valuable IT assets reside within applications and databases. Most would probably also agree that these are areas that have the weakest levels of security, thus making them the prime target for malicious activity from system administrators, DBAs, contractors, consultants, partners, and customers.

Questions 23

Which of the following flaws refers to an application using poorly written encryption code to securely encrypt and store sensitive data in the database and allows an attacker to steal or modify weakly protected data such as credit card numbers, SSNs, and other authentication credentials?

Options:

A.

SSI injection attack

B.

Insecure cryptographic storage attack

C.

Hidden field manipulation attack

D.

Man-in-the-Middle attack

Discussion
Page: 5 / 7

412-79v10