Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-440 Exam Questions and Answers by reeva

Page: 2 / 11

Citrix 1Y0-440 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Architecting a Citrix Networking Solution
Exam Code: 1Y0-440 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: CCE-N
Questions: 152 Q&A's Shared By: reeva
Question 8

Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to design a hybrid Citrix Virtual App and Citrix Virtual Desktop environment which will include as well as resource locations in an on-premises datacenter and Microsoft Azure.

Organizational details and requirements are as follows:

• Active Citrix Virtual App and Citrix Virtual Desktop Service subscription
  • No existing Citrix deployment
  • Minimization of additional costs
  • All users should correct directly to the resource locations containing the servers which will host HDX sessions

Click the Exhibit button to view the conceptual environment architecture.

Questions 8

The architect should use___________ in Location A, and should use _______________ in Location B. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)

Options:

A.

No Citrix products; Citrix ICA Proxy (cloud-licensed)

B.

Citrix Gateway as a Service; Citrix ICA Proxy (cloud-licensed)

C.

Citrix Gateway as a Service; no Citrix ADC products

D.

No Citrix products; Citrix Gateway appliance

E.

Citrix gateway as a Service; Citrix ADC (BYO)

Discussion
Question 9

Which format must a Citrix Architect utilize while importing the StyleBook in Citrix Application Delivery Management to compose the content of a StyleBook in the YAML editor?

Options:

A.

Raw

B.

NITRO APl

C.

Bundle

D.

HTML

E.

File

F.

SGML

Discussion
Question 10

Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to assess an existing NetScaler gateway deployment. During the assessment, the architect collected key requirements for VPN users, as well as the current session profile settings that are applied to those users.

Click the Exhibit button to view the information collected by the architect.

Questions 10

Which configuration should the architect change to meet all the stated requirements?

Options:

A.

Item 5

B.

Item 1

C.

Item 2

D.

Item 3

E.

Item 4

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 11

Scenario: A Citrix Architect has setup Citrix ADC MPX devices in high availability mode with version 12.0.53.13 nc. These are placed behind a Cisco ASA 5505 firewall. The Cisco ASA firewall is configured to block traffic using access control lists. The network address translation (NAT) is also performed on the firewall. The following requirements were captured by the architect during the discussion held as part of the Citrix ADC security implementation project with the customer's security team: The Citrix ADC MPX device:

• should monitor the rate of traffic either on a specific virtual entity or on the device. It should be able to mitigate the attacks from a hostile client sending a flood of requests. The Citrix ADC device should be able to stop the HTTP. TOP, and DNS based requests.
  • needs to protect backend servers from overloading.
  • needs to queue all the incoming requests on the virtual server level instead of the service level.
  • should provide access to resources on the basis of priority.
  • should provide protection against well-known Windows exploits, virus-infected personal computers, centrally managed automated botnets. compromised webservers, known spammersThackers. and phishing proxies.
  • should provide flexibility to enforce the desired level of security check inspections for the requests originating from a specific geolocation database.
  • should block the traffic based on a predetermined header length, URL length, and cookie length.The device should ensure that characters such as a single straight quote (') backslash (); and semicolon (;) are either blocked, transformed, or dropped while being sent to the backend server.

Which security feature should the architect implement to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure HTML SQL injection check on Application Firewall and enable Transform SQL special characters.

B.

Configure signatures manually and apply them to the Application Firewall profile.

C.

Configure HTML SQL Injection check on Application Firewall and enable Block SQLSpICharANDKeyword.

D.

Configure HTML cross-Site scripting and enable Check Request headers.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 11

1Y0-440
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-440 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1Y0-440 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99