Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-440 Exam Questions and Answers by daniela

Page: 3 / 11

Citrix 1Y0-440 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Architecting a Citrix Networking Solution
Exam Code: 1Y0-440 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: CCE-N
Questions: 152 Q&A's Shared By: daniela
Question 12

A Citrix Architect can execute a configuration job using a DeployMasterConfiguration template on a Citrix ADC____deployed________. (Choose the correct option to complete sentence:

Options:

A.

MPX; In high availability

B.

CPX: without partitions

C.

CPX; In high availability

D.

MPX; as a cluster Instance

E.

SDX; with more than 6 partitions

Discussion
Question 13

Which four parameters can a Citrix Architect change after the initial creation of a session profile? (Choose four.)

Options:

A.

Credential Index

B.

Default Authorization Action

C.

ICA Proxy Migration

D.

Session Timeout

E.

E. Expression

F.

F. Name

G.

Enable Persistent Cookie

Discussion
Question 14

Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to design a new Citrix Gateway deployment. During the design discussions, the architect documents the key requirements about when to provide VPN access for incoming connections to the Citrix Gateway virtual server. Click the Exhibit button to view the requirements.

Questions 14

Which policy expression will meet these requirements?

Questions 14

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

E.

Option E

Discussion
Question 15

Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to conduct a capabilities assessment for an organization that wants to create a new Citrix ADC deployment. One of the

organization's core business drivers is to ensure that key applications are always available to users.

Which capabilities must the architect verify to assess if the requirement is feasible with the current infrastructure?

Options:

A.

Undocumented environment

B.

issues image management processes

C.

Disaster recovery and implementation

D.

Training and certification of support staff and end users

E.

Current Active Directory and DNS environment

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Page: 3 / 11

1Y0-440
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-440 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1Y0-440 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99