Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-440 Exam Questions and Answers by israel

Page: 10 / 11

Citrix 1Y0-440 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Architecting a Citrix Networking Solution
Exam Code: 1Y0-440 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: CCE-N
Questions: 152 Q&A's Shared By: israel
Question 40

Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to design a hybrid Citrix Virtual App and Citrix Virtual Desktop environment which will include Citrix Cloud as well as resource locations in an on-premises datacenter and Microsoft Azure.

Organizational details and requirements are as follows:

• Active Citrix Virtual App and Citrix Virtual Desktops Service subscription
  • No existing NetScaler deployment
  • Global Server Load Balancing is used to direct connection requests to Location B, if the StoreFront server in Location B fails, connections should be directed to Location A.

Click the Exhibit button to view the conceptual environment architecture.

Questions 40

The architect should use _____ in Location A, and should use ________ in Location B. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)

Options:

A.

Citrix ADC (BYO); Citrix gateway appliance

B.

Citrix ADC (BYO); No Citrix products

C.

Citrix ADC (BYO); Citrix ADC (BYO)

D.

Citrix Gateway appliance; Citrix Gateway appliance

E.

Citrix Gateway appliance; Citrix ADC (BYO)

Discussion
Question 41

_________ content type supports sending NITRO commands to NetScaler. (Choose the correct option to complete sentence.)

Options:

A.

Application/sgml

B.

Text/html

C.

Application/json

D.

Text/enriched

Discussion
Question 42

Scenario: A Citrix Architect and a team of Workspacelab members met to discuss a NetScaler design project. They captured the following requirements from this design discussion:

• A pair of NetScaler MPX appliances will be deployed in the DMZ network.
  • High Availability will be accessible in the NetScaler MPX in the DMZ Network.
  • Load balancing should be performed for the internal network services like Microsoft Exchange Client Access Services and Microsoft App-V.
  • The load balancing should be performed for StoreFront.
  • The NetScaler Gateway virtual server will be utilizing the StoreFront load-balancing virtual server.
  • The NetScaler Gateway virtual server and StoreFront.
  • The NetScaler Gateway virtual service and StoreFront and load-balancing services are publicly accessible.
  • The traffic for internal and external services must be isolated.

Click the Exhibit button to review the logical network diagram.

Questions 42

Which two design decisions are incorrect based on these requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

LB StoreFront bound to traffic Domain 0

B.

Citrix Gateway VIP bound to Traffic Domain 1

C.

LB APP-V bound to Traffic Domain 1

D.

SNIP 192.168.20.2 bound to Traffic Domain 1

Discussion
Question 43

Which two parameters are required to ensure that after authentication, the cookies can be transferred from browser to non-browser applications? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Cookie should be Persistent cookie

B.

Cookie type should be HttpOnly

C.

Cookie type should NOT be HttpOnly

D.

Cookie type should have Secure Flag enabled

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 10 / 11

1Y0-440
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-440 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1Y0-440 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99