Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-440 Exam Questions and Answers by ariya

Page: 4 / 11

Citrix 1Y0-440 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Architecting a Citrix Networking Solution
Exam Code: 1Y0-440 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: CCE-N
Questions: 152 Q&A's Shared By: ariya
Question 16

Which three parameters must a Citrix Architect designate when creating a new session policy? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Single Sign-on Domain

B.

Request Profile

C.

Name

D.

Enable Persistent Cookie

E.

Expression

Discussion
Question 17

Which four load-balancing methods support Citrix ADC Virtual Server-Level Slow Start? (Choose four.)

Options:

A.

URLHash

B.

Least response time

C.

Least Packets

D.

Least Connection

E.

LRTM

F.

Least bandwidth

G.

SRCIPSRCPORTHash

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 18

Scenario: A Citrix Architect has met with a team of Workspacelab members for a design discussion. They have captured the following requirements for NetScaler design project:

• The authentication must be deployed for the users from the workspacelab.com and vendorlab.com domains.
  • The workspacelab users connecting from the internal (workspacelab) network should be authenticated using LDAP.
  • The workspacelab users connecting from the external network should be authenticated using LDAP and RADIUS.
  • The vendorlab users should be authenticated using Active Directory Federation Service.
  • The user credentials must NOT be shared between workspacelab and vendorlab.
  • Single Sign-on must be performed between StoreFront and NetScaler Gateway.
  • A domain drop down list must be provided if the used connects to the NetScaler gateway virtual server externally.

Which method must the architect utilize for user management between the two domains?

Options:

A.

Create shadow accounts for the users of the Workspacelab domain in the Vendorlab domain.

B.

Create a global catalog containing the objects of Vendorlab and Workspacelab domains.

C.

Create shadow accounts for the Vendorlab domain in the Workspacelab domain.

D.

Create a two-way trust between the Vendorlab and Workspacelab domains.

Discussion
Question 19

Scenario: The Workspacelab team has implemented Citrix ADC high availability pair and Citrix ADC Management and Analytics System (Citrix Application Delivery Management). The Citrix Application Delivery Management was configured by a Citrix Architect to monitor and manage these devices. The Workspacelab team wants to load balance their Microsoft SharePoint servers on the Citrix ADC and needs the process to be streamlined and administered using Citrix Application Delivery Management.

The following requirements were discussed during the meeting:

• The Microsoft SharePoint server should be optimized, load balanced, and secured in the network and should be deployed using Citrix Application Delivery Management.
  • All the configurations should be yenned before getting pushed to the Citrix Application Delivery Management.

Which feature should the architect use to configure the Microsoft SharePoint server using Citrix Application Delivery Management?

Options:

A.

StyleBooks

B.

Orchestration

C.

Configuration

D.

Jobs Analytics

Discussion
Page: 4 / 11

1Y0-440