Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-440 Exam Questions and Answers by kamil

Page: 6 / 11

Citrix 1Y0-440 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Architecting a Citrix Networking Solution
Exam Code: 1Y0-440 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: CCE-N
Questions: 152 Q&A's Shared By: kamil
Question 24

Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to design a new multi-datacenter Citrix ADC deployment. The customer wants Citrix ADC to provide access to various backend resources by using Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) in an Active-Active deployment. Click the Exhibit button to view additional requirements identified by the architect.

Questions 24

Which GSLB algorithm or method should the architect use for the deployment based on the stated requirements?

Options:

A.

Dynamic round trip time (RTT)

B.

Least response time

C.

Least packets

D.

Source IP hash

E.

Static proximity

F.

Least connections

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 25

Scenario: A Citrix Architect and a team of Workspacelab members met to discuss a Citrix ADC design project. They captured the following requirements from this design discussion:

• All three (3) Workspacelab sites (DC. NDR. and DR) will have similar Citrix ADC configurations and design.
  • The external Citrix ADC MPX appliances will have Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) configured and deployed in Active/Active mode
  • ADNS service should be configured on the Citrix ADC to make it authoritative for domain nsg Workspacelab.com.
  • In GSLB deployment, the DNS resolution should be performed to connect the user to the site with least network latency.
  • On the internal Citrix ADC, load balancing for StoreFront services, Citrix XML services, and Citrix Director services must be configured
  • On the external Citrix ADC. the Gateway virtual server must be configured in ICA proxy mode

Click the Exhibit button to view the logical representation of the network and the firewall policy prerequisites provided by the architect. On which two firewalls should the architect configure the policies? (Choose two.)

Questions 25

Questions 25

Options:

A.

CISCO IPS

B.

CISCO IPS 1

C.

DMZ ASA Firewall

D.

Checkpoint FW1

Discussion
Question 26

Scenario: A Citrix Architect has configured two MPX devices in high availability mode with version 12.0.53.13 nc. After a discussion with the security team, the architect enabled the Application Firewall feature for additional protection.

In the initial deployment phase, the following security features were enabled:

• IP address reputation
  • HTML SQL injection check
  • Start URL
  • HTML Cross-site scripting
  • Form-field consistency
  • After deployment in pre-production, the team identifies the following additional security features and changes as further requirements:
  • Application Firewall should retain the response of form field in its memory. When a client submits the form in the request, Application Firewall should check for inconsistencies in the request before sending it to the web server.
  • All the requests dropped by Application Firewall should get a pre-configured HTML error page with appropriate information.
  • The Application Firewall profile should be able to handle the data from the RSS feed and an ATOM-based site. Click the Exhibit button to view an excerpt of the existing configuration.

Questions 26

What should the architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure a new profile with web 2.0 and use the previously used Application Firewall security checks.

B.

Configure a new HTML profile and use previously used Application Firewall security checks.

C.

Configure a new profile with XML and use previously used Application Firewall security checks.

D.

Modify an existing HTML profile and disable 'Drop invalid security check'

Discussion
Question 27

Scenario: A junior Citrix Architect would like to use nFactor to perform authentication based on the domain. The junior architect has reached out to a supervisor for assistance and has been provided with the following step-by-step configuration guide:

• Create Authentication policy for LDAP. RADIUS.
  • Create logon schema for Domain drop down. LDAP. LDAP+RADIUS, and noschema.
  • Create Authentication policy label for OnlyLDAR LDAP+RADIUS, and RADIUS.
  • Bind DOMAIN drop down as default logon schema policy
  • Create Authentication profile to bind the AAA virtual server.
  • Bind Authentication profile to Traffic management virtual server or Citrix Gateway virtual server.

What must the junior architect bind In order for the authentication to work correctly?

Options:

A.

The authentication policy label to Citrix ADC AAA virtual server

B.

The authentication policy label to the Citrix Gateway virtual server

C.

The logon schema to the AAA virtual server

D.

The logon schema to the Citrix ADC AAA virtual server

E.

The authentication policy label to the Traffic management virtual server

Discussion