Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-440 Exam Questions and Answers by ayub

Page: 8 / 11

Citrix 1Y0-440 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Architecting a Citrix Networking Solution
Exam Code: 1Y0-440 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: CCE-N
Questions: 152 Q&A's Shared By: ayub
Question 32

A Citrix Architect has deployed Citrix Application Delivery Management to monitor a high availability pair of Citrix ADC VPX devices.

The architect needs to deploy automated configuration backup to meet the following requirements:

• The configuration backup file must be protected using a password.
  • The configuration backup must be performed each day at 8:00 AM GMT.
  • The configuration backup must also be performed if any changes are made in the ns.conf file.
  • Once the transfer is successful, auto-delete the configuration file from the NMAS.

Which SNMP trap will trigger the configuration file backup?

Options:

A.

netScalerConfigSave

B.

sysTotSaveConfigs

C.

netScalerConfigChange

D.

sysconfigSave

Discussion
Question 33

Scenario: A Citrix Architect has deployed Citrix Gateway integration with the StoreFront server. The Vasco server is used to perform WebAUTH to authenticate users The configuration snippet is as follows:

Questions 33

Which parameter is utilized to calculate the content-length insert in the request sent to the server?

Options:

A.

successRule

B.

Expl

C.

POST expresston

D.

Exp2

Discussion
Question 34

Scenario: A Citrix Architect and a team of Workspacelab members met to discuss a Citrix ADC design project. They captured the following requirements from this design discussion:

• All three (3) Workspacelab sites (DC, NOR, and DR) will have similar Citrix ADC configurations and design.
  • The external Citrix ADC MPX1 appliances will have Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) configured and deployed in Active/Active mode.
  • ADNS service should be configured on the Citrix ADC to make it authoritative for domain nsg.workspacelab.com • In GSLB deployment, the DNS resolution should be performed to connect the user to the site with least network latency.
  • On the internal Citrix ADC, load balancing for StoreFront services, Citrix XML services, and Citrix Director services must be configured.
  • On the external Citrix ADC, the Gateway virtual server must be configured in ICA proxy mode.

Click the Exhibit button to view the logical representation of the network.

Questions 34

On which firewall should the architect configure the access policy to permit the MEP communication between the sites?

Options:

A.

CISCO IPS 1 and Checkpoint FW1

B.

CISCO IPS and CISCO IPS1

C.

CISCO IPS and Checkpoint FW1

D.

Checkpoint FW1 and DMZ ASA Firewall

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 35

Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to assess an existing NetScaler gateway deployment. During the assessment, the architect collects key requirements for different user groups, as well as the current session profile settings that are applied to those users.

Click the Exhibit button to view the information collected by the architect.

Questions 35

Which configuration should the architect make to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Change the Clientless Access settings in an existing session profile.

B.

Change the remote Access settings in StoreFront.

C.

Change ICA proxy settings in an existing session profile.

D.

Change the policy expression in an existing session policy.

E.

Create a new session profile and policy.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 11

1Y0-440
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-440 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1Y0-440 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99