Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-440 Exam Questions and Answers by maximillian

Page: 9 / 11

Citrix 1Y0-440 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Architecting a Citrix Networking Solution
Exam Code: 1Y0-440 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: CCE-N
Questions: 152 Q&A's Shared By: maximillian
Question 36

Scenario: A Citrix Architect has sent the following request to the NetScaler:

Questions 36

Which response would indicate the successful execution of the NITRO command?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 37

A Citrix Architect can execute a configuration job using a DeployMasterConfiguration template on a Citrix ADC _________deployed_________. (Choose the correct option to complete sentence.)

Options:

A.

CPX; in high availability

B.

SDX; in a highly availability pair

C.

SDX; with less than 6 partitions

D.

MPX; as back up cluster node

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 38

Scenario: A Citrix Architect has deployed two MPX devices. 12.0.53.13 nc and MPX 11500 models, in a high availability (HA) pair for the Workspace labs team. The deployment method is two-arm and the devices are installed behind a CISCO ASA 5585 Firewall. The architect enabled the following features on the Citrix ADC devices. Content Switching. SSL Offloading, Load Balancing, Citrix Gateway. Application Firewall in hybrid security and Appflow. All are enabled to send monitoring information to Citrix Application Delivery Management 12.0.53.13 nc build. The architect is preparing to configure load balancing for Microsoft Exchange 2016 server.

The following requirements were discussed during the implementation:

• All traffic needs to be segregated based on applications, and the fewest number of IP addresses should be utilized during the configuration.
  • All traffic should be secured and any traffic coming Into FITTP should be redirected to HTTPS.
  • Single Sign-on should be created for Microsoft Outlook web access (OWA).
  • Citrix ADC should recognize Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) and close the session to Citrix ADC when users hit the Logoff button In Microsoft Outlook web access.
  • Users should be able to authenticate using either user principal name (UPN) or sAMAccountName.
  • The Layer 7 monitor should be configured to monitor the Microsoft Outlook web access servers and the monitor probes must be sent on SSL.

Which monitor will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

add lb monitor mon.rpc HTTP-ECV -send "GET /rpc/healthcheck.htm" recv 200 -LRTM DISABLED -secure YES

B.

add lb monitor mon.rpc HTTP -send "GET /rpc/healthcheck.htm" recv 200 -LRTM DISABLED -secure YES

C.

add lb monitor mon.rpc HTTP-ECV -send "GET /owa/healthcheck.htm" recv 200 -LRTM DISABLED

D.

add lb monitor mon.rpc HTTP-ECV -send "GET /owa/healthcheck.htm" recv 200 -LRTM ENABLED

E.

add lb monitor mon.rpc HTTP-ECV -send "GET /rpc/healthcheck.htm" recv 200 -LRTM ENABLED

Discussion
Question 39

Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to design a new solution within Amazon Web Services (AWS) The architect would like to create a high availability Citrix ADC VPX pair to provide load balancing for applications hosted in the AWS deployment within a single availability zone which will receive traffic arriving from the Internet.

Which configuration should the architect choose to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Two standalone Citrix ADC instances in the AWS marketplace, then deploy them as a cluster in the AWS management console

B.

A Citrix ADC AWS-VPX Cluster using a Citrix CloudFormation template in the AWS marketplace, then deploy it to create an Active-Passive high availability pair

C.

Two standalone Citrix ADC instances in the AWS marketplace, then deploy them as an Active-Passive high availability pair in the AWS management console

D.

Two standalone Citrix ADC instances in the AWS marketplace, deploy them in the AWS management console, then use an AWS Elastic Load Balancing load balancer to distribute client traffic across both instances

E.

Two Single AMI Citrix CloudFormation templates in the AWS marketplace then configure a high availability pair

Discussion
Page: 9 / 11

1Y0-440
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-440 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1Y0-440 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99