Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-901 Exam Questions and Answers by byron

Page: 2 / 14

Cisco 200-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
Exam Code: 200-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Associate
Questions: 406 Q&A's Shared By: byron
Question 8

What are the two principles of an infrastructure as code environment? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Complete complex systems must be able to be built from reusable infrastructure definitions.

B.

Environments must be provisioned consistently using the same inputs.

C.

Redeployments cause varying environment definitions.

D.

Service overlap is encouraged to cater for unique environment needs.

E.

Components are coupled, and definitions must be deployed for the environment to function.

Discussion
Question 9

Fill in the blanks to complete the cURL command that invokes a RESTful API to retrieve a resource in JSON format using OAuth.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Question 10

A developer is reviewing a code that was written by a colleague. It runs fine, but there are many lines of code to do a seemingly simple task repeatedly. Which action organizes the code?

Options:

A.

Refactor the code by removing any unnecessary tests

B.

Using functions, rewrite any pieces of code that are repeated

C.

Reverse engineer and rewrite the code logic

D.

Modify the code to use loops

Discussion
Question 11

Which platform has an API that be used to obtain a list of vulnerable software on user devices?

Options:

A.

Cisco Umbrella

B.

Cisco Firepower

C.

Cisco Identity Services Engine

D.

Cisco Advanced Malware Protection

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Page: 2 / 14

200-901
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

200-901 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

200-901 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99