Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-901 Exam Questions and Answers by dolly

Page: 6 / 14

Cisco 200-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
Exam Code: 200-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Associate
Questions: 406 Q&A's Shared By: dolly
Question 24

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 24

A developer must check packages on web load balancers that use nginx packages. The developer updates the servers as required in Ansible inventory and prepares an Ansible playbook to automate this workflow on related servers. Which process is being automated by the Ansible playbook?

Options:

A.

verifying that nginx is installed only if apache2 is unavailable on the system, and then updating all the other packages

B.

verifying, without installing, that apache2 is unavailable and that nginx is installed, and then updating the repository to the latest version

C.

uninstalling the apache2 server, installing the nginx server, and then updating all the packages to the latest version

D.

installing nginx, uninstalling apache2, and then verifying that the package repository is at the latest version

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 25

In test-driven development, what are two of the green bar patterns? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

another test

B.

break

C.

triangulate

D.

starter test

E.

fake it

Discussion
Question 26

What are two properties of private IP addresses? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

They can be used to access the Internet directly.

B.

They are more secure than public IP addresses.

C.

They are not globally unique.

D.

They can be repeated within the same local network.

E.

They are controlled globally by an IP address registry.

Discussion
Question 27

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 27

The script returns an output of 401. To use the supplied URL. an HTTP GET request must Be sent with an Authorization header. The header value is a BaseG4 encoded concatenation of the username and password. Which action must be taken to return an output of 200?

Options:

A.

Change the verify=False setting in the request to verify=True to enable HTTP Basic authentication

B.

Modify the method from LOGIN to GET and supply the username ;password value as JSON payload

C.

Verify that the username and password values imported from the configuration file ate still valid.

D.

Insert an Authorization header with the values username password from the supplied configuration file.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 14

200-901
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

200-901 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

200-901 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99