Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-901 Exam Questions and Answers by lachlan

Page: 14 / 14

Cisco 200-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
Exam Code: 200-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Associate
Questions: 406 Q&A's Shared By: lachlan
Question 56

A group of software developers wants to improve its collaboration with the operations team. The group wants to deliver release-ready code that merges code changes back to the main branch and runs the automated testing as often as possible. Which DevOps concept does this scenario represent?

Options:

A.

continuous delivery

B.

version control

C.

continuous integration

D.

continuous deployment

Discussion
Question 57

What is the function of an Ethernet switch in a networking environment?

Options:

A.

to switch a frame from one port to another port based on IP address

B.

to switch a frame from one port to another port based on MAC address

C.

to provide IP addressing to connected hosts

D.

to block unwanted traffic

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 58

Drag and drop the capabilities from the left onto the Cisco Network Management Platforms that support the capabilities on the right.

Questions 58

Options:

Discussion
Question 59

Drag and drop the functions from the left onto the networking devices on the right.

Questions 59

Options:

Discussion
Page: 14 / 14

200-901
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

200-901 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

200-901 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99