Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-901 Exam Questions and Answers by maverick

Page: 12 / 14

Cisco 200-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
Exam Code: 200-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Associate
Questions: 406 Q&A's Shared By: maverick
Question 48

Which HTTP error code series relates to redirection?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 49

Which function does a router provide to a network?

Options:

A.

broadcast domain segmentation

B.

unique host on a Layer 3 network

C.

unique hardware address for every node on a LAN

D.

broadcast domain extension

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 50

A developer is working on a new feature in a branch named 'newfeat123456789' and the current working primary branch is named 'prim987654321'. The developer requires a merge commit during a fast forward merge for record-keeping purposes. Which Git command must be used?

Options:

A.

git merge --no-ff newfeat123456789

B.

git commit --no-ff newfeat123456789

C.

git add --commit-ff newfeat123456789

D.

git reset --commit-ff newfeat123456789

Discussion
Question 51

Which Python function is used to parse a string that contains JSON data into a Python dictionary?

Options:

A.

json.dumps()

B.

json.to_json()

C.

json.parse()

D.

json.loads()

Discussion
Page: 12 / 14

200-901