Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-901 Exam Questions and Answers by kaia

Page: 9 / 14

Cisco 200-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
Exam Code: 200-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Associate
Questions: 406 Q&A's Shared By: kaia
Question 36

A developer is creating a script to interact with a REST API service which requires basic authentication. The credentials are "devnet:391665405" and the Base64 encoding of the credentials is "GV2bmV0dXNlcjpDaXNj=". Which payload and header combination must be used for authentication?

Questions 36

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 37

A new application is being developed that must be hardware independent. The application includes an administrative component which is accessed using a Windows desktop GUI. Installation and management of the environment must be fully automated. Which application deployment type meets the requirements?

Options:

A.

bare metal

B.

virtual Python environment

C.

container

D.

virtual machine

Discussion
Question 38

Drag and drop the Dockerfile instructions from the left onto the descriptions on the right. Not at options are used.

Questions 38

Options:

Discussion
Question 39

A developer creates a web application that receives a username and password and uses them to sync the credentials to other services through HTTPS. API keys to services are part of the configuration files of the application, but the credentials to the database that stores the synchronization logs are obtained through an external vault service. What is the security issue in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Communication between the application and the services is not encrypted.

B.

The database credentials should be stored in the configuration files so that they are secured on the same server.

C.

The API keys are stored in the configuration files but should be stored in the vault service.

D.

The synchronization logs should be encrypted and not stored in a relational database.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 14

200-901
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

200-901 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

200-901 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99