Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-901 Exam Questions and Answers by troy

Page: 5 / 14

Cisco 200-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
Exam Code: 200-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Associate
Questions: 406 Q&A's Shared By: troy
Question 20

Drag and drop the element of the Finesse API on the left onto the description of its functionally on the right.

Questions 20

Options:

Discussion
Question 21

Which application should be used to externally access all applications deployed in the same host machine with a single public IP address and port, when each application listens on different local ports?

Options:

A.

reverse proxy

B.

load balancer

C.

DNS

D.

firewall

Discussion
Question 22

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 22

A network engineer wants to use an API to update information about device interfaces. The network devices are deployed in a Cisco DevNet Sandbox and have running interfaces. Which line of code needs to be placed in the snippet where the code is missing?

Options:

A.

{'Content-Type': 'application/yang.data+xml', 'Accept': 'application/yang.data

+xml'}

B.

{'Content-Type': 'application/yang.data+yaml', 'Accept': 'application/yang.data

+yaml'}

C.

{'Content-Type': 'application/restconf.data+json', 'Accept': 'application/

restconf.data+json'}

D.

{'Content-Type': 'application/yang.data+utf8', 'Accept': 'application/

restconf.data+utf8'}

Discussion
Question 23

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 23

What do all the calls shown in the sequence diagram have in common?

Options:

A.

All the calls are optional.

B.

All the calls are asynchronous.

C.

All the calls are synchronous.

D.

All the calls depend on the catalog.

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Page: 5 / 14

200-901
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

200-901 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

200-901 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99