Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-901 Exam Questions and Answers by alma

Page: 13 / 14

Cisco 200-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
Exam Code: 200-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Associate
Questions: 406 Q&A's Shared By: alma
Question 52

Questions 52

Refer to the exhibit. Which HTTP code is returned after the RESTCONF query is executed?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 53

Drag and drop the API characteristics from the left onto the categories on the right.

Questions 53

Options:

Discussion
Question 54

A team of developers is responsible for a network orchestration application in the company. The responsibilities also include:

developing and improving the application in a continuous manner

deployment of the application and management of CI/CD frameworks

monitoring the usage and problems and managing the performance improvements

Which principle best describes this DevOps practice?

Options:

A.

responsible for IT operations

B.

automation of processes

C.

end-to-end responsibility

D.

quality assurance checks

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 55

Questions 55

Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer must configure new interfaces on a set of devices and is planning to use an Ansible playbook for the task. All devices support SSH and NETCONF protocol, and the interface variables are unique per device. In which directory are the YAML files including variables hosted to automate the task with the netconf_config module?

Options:

A.

current working directory

B.

host_vars directory

C.

group_vars directory

D.

home directory

Discussion
Page: 13 / 14

200-901