Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by tate

Page: 24 / 62

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 843 Q&A's Shared By: tate
Question 96

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 96

A network engineer configures OSPF and reviews the router configuration. Which interface or interface or interface are able to establish OSPF adjacency?

Options:

A.

GigabitEthemet0/1 and GigabitEthernet0/1.40

B.

only GigabitEthernet0/1

C.

only GigabttEthernet0/0

D.

Gigabit Ethernet0/0 and GigabitEthemet0/1

Discussion
Question 97

At which Layer does Cisco DNA Center support REST controls?

Options:

A.

EEM applets or scripts

B.

Session layer

C.

YMAL output from responses to API calls

D.

Northbound APIs

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 98

“HTTP/1.1 204 content” is returned when cur –I –x delete command is issued. Which situation has occurred?

Options:

A.

The object could not be located at the URI path.

B.

The command succeeded in deleting the object

C.

The object was located at the URI, but it could not be deleted.

D.

The URI was invalid

Discussion
Question 99

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 99

Which HTTP JSON response does the python code output give?

Options:

A.

NameError: name 'json' is not defined

B.

KeyError 'kickstart_ver_str'

C.

D.

7.0(3)I7(4)

Discussion
Page: 24 / 62
Title
Questions