Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-420 Exam Questions and Answers by euan

Page: 8 / 8

Cisco 300-420 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
Exam Code: 300-420 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: euan
Question 32

Questions 32

Refer to the exhibit. An architect must design a solution to connect bank site A with bank site B and support:

• network operation center monitoring end-to-end L3VPN and L2VPN traffic
  • company adding thousands of routes in the next two years

Which two BGP solutions must the design include? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Establish full mesh IBGP peering with ail routers in different IGP domains.

B.

Redistribute different IGP domain routes in a BGP IPv4 routing instance.

C.

Transport site routes using a BGP VPNv4 address family on the PE routers.

D.

Apply BGP policies on all routers to filter out ABR and PE loopback IP addresses.

E.

Connect multiple IGP'LDP domains using a BGP IPv4 unicast family on the ABR.

Discussion
Question 33

Questions 33

Refer to the exhibit. An architect is designing a hierarchical ISIS solution for a customer with these requirements:

• Routers will double In all areas within the next 24 months.
  • Link flaps within areas 20 and 30 must not impact the backbone area.
  • Traffic originating from A201 and A302 routers must connect to application servers in the backbone.

Which design must the architect select?

Options:

A.

C201 Level 1/2, A301 Level 1/2 and A102 Level 1/2

B.

C101 Level 1/2. A201 Level 1, and A101 Level 2

C.

C102 Level 2. A202 Level 2, and A102 Level 1

D.

C302 Level 2. A302 Level 1/2. and A101 Level 2

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Page: 8 / 8

300-420
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-420 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-420 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99