Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-420 Exam Questions and Answers by niya

Page: 5 / 8

Cisco 300-420 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
Exam Code: 300-420 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: niya
Question 20

A network engineer must segregate three interconnected campus networks using IS-ISrouting. A two-layer hierarchy must be used to support large routing domains and to avoid more specific routes from each campus network being advertised to other campus network routers automatically. Which two actions does the engineer take to accomplish this segregation? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Designate two IS-IS routers as BDR routers at the edge of each campus, and configure one BDR for all Level 1 routers and one BDR for all Level 2 routers.

B.

Designate two IS-IS routers from each campus to act as Level 1/Level 2 backbone routers at the edge of each campus network.

C.

Assign the same IS-IS NET value for each campus, and configure internal campus routers with Level 1/ Level 2 routing.

D.

Utilize different MTU values for each campus network segment. Level 2 backbone routers must utilize a larger MTU size of 9216.

E.

Assign a unique IS-IS NET value for each campus, and configure internal campus routers with Level 1 routing.

Discussion
Question 21

In an SD-WAN architecture, which methods are used to bootstrap a vEdge router?

Options:

A.

DHCP options or manual configuration

B.

vManage or DNS records

C.

ZTP or manual configuration

D.

DNS records or DHCP options

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 22

Which two border nodes are available in the Cisco SD-Access architecture? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

extended border

B.

edge border

C.

internal border

D.

anywhere border

E.

intermediate border

Discussion
Question 23

Questions 23

Refer to the exhibit. An architect is developing a solution to consolidate networks while retaining device redundancy. The routing protocol for the WAN routers must be open standard, ensure high availability, and provide the fastest convergence time. Which solution must the design include?

Options:

A.

both routers running EIGRP

B.

one router running OSPFv2 and other OSPF v3

C.

one router running ISIS and other OSPF v3

D.

both routers running OSPFv2

Discussion
Page: 5 / 8

300-420