Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-420 Exam Questions and Answers by rhea

Page: 4 / 8

Cisco 300-420 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
Exam Code: 300-420 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: rhea
Question 16

An engineer must design a VPN solution for a company that has multiple branches connecting to a main office. What are two advantages of using DMVPN instead of IPsec tunnels to accomplish this task? (Choose

two.)

Options:

A.

support for AES 256-bit encryption

B.

greater scalability

C.

support for anycast gateway

D.

lower traffic overhead

E.

dynamic spoke-to-spoke tunnels

Discussion
Question 17

An organization plans to deploy multicast across two different autonomous systems. Their solution must allow RPs to:

•discover active sources outside their domain

•use the underlying routing information for connectivity with other RPs

•announce sources joining the group

Which solution supports these requirements?

Options:

A.

MSDP

B.

SSM

C.

PIM-SM

D.

PIM-DM

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 18

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 18

An architect is designing an EIGRP solution based on these requirements:

* Traffic forwarding should use the best two paths while all links are available

* Single path failure must not impact traffic between branch and HQ

Which solution must the architect select?

Options:

A.

Maximum-paths 2

B.

Add-paths 2

C.

Metric weights 010100

D.

Variance 2

Discussion
Question 19

Questions 19

Refer to the exhibit. Which two solutions maximize the use of the links between the core and distribution layers? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

use multiple equal-cost links

B.

use an IGP

C.

use HSRP

D.

use R-PVSTP+

E.

use multiple unequal-cost links

Discussion