Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-420 Exam Questions and Answers by ashton

Page: 7 / 8

Cisco 300-420 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
Exam Code: 300-420 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: ashton
Question 28

Drag and drop the components in a Cisco SD-Access architecture from the left onto their descriptions on the right.

Questions 28

Options:

Discussion
Question 29

A company must automate a set of complex changes aligned with DR testing in the network. These changes are specific, and the DR playbook will be adjusted in the future. The playbook has diverse routing and switching assets in scope as well as multiple vendor and hardware platforms. A developer will create a thin, web front-end microservice and integrate with an Open daylight controller to push changes to the network. Which YANG model should be used?

Options:

A.

Use a single native vendor YANG model to minimize development time

B.

Use an open YANG model to allow the reuse of code and standardize the implementation across platforms

C.

Use multiple native vendor YANG models to provide code consistency.

D.

Develop an individualized YANG model to minimize development resources and time to market.

Discussion
Question 30

Which method does Cisco SD-WAN use to avoid fragmentation issues?

Options:

A.

PMTUD is used.

B.

Traffic is marked with the DF bit set.

C.

Jumbo frames are enabled.

D.

Access circuits are configured with 1600 byte MTU settings.

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 31

Questions 31

Refer to the exhibit. Area 10 is a regular OSPF area and networks 10.1.1.0/24 and 172.16.1.0/24 are internal. Which design provides optimal routing between both networks when the link between routers C and E fails?

Options:

A.

Move the link between routers C and D to area 10.

B.

Create an OSPF virtual link between routers E and F.

C.

Create a tunnel between routers E and F in area 10.

D.

Make area 10 a not-so-stubby area.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 8

300-420
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-420 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-420 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99