Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-420 Exam Questions and Answers by ashton

Page: 7 / 8

Cisco 300-420 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
Exam Code: 300-420 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: ashton
Question 28

Drag and drop the components in a Cisco SD-Access architecture from the left onto their descriptions on the right.

Questions 28

Options:

Discussion
Question 29

A company must automate a set of complex changes aligned with DR testing in the network. These changes are specific, and the DR playbook will be adjusted in the future. The playbook has diverse routing and switching assets in scope as well as multiple vendor and hardware platforms. A developer will create a thin, web front-end microservice and integrate with an Open daylight controller to push changes to the network. Which YANG model should be used?

Options:

A.

Use a single native vendor YANG model to minimize development time

B.

Use an open YANG model to allow the reuse of code and standardize the implementation across platforms

C.

Use multiple native vendor YANG models to provide code consistency.

D.

Develop an individualized YANG model to minimize development resources and time to market.

Discussion
Question 30

Which method does Cisco SD-WAN use to avoid fragmentation issues?

Options:

A.

PMTUD is used.

B.

Traffic is marked with the DF bit set.

C.

Jumbo frames are enabled.

D.

Access circuits are configured with 1600 byte MTU settings.

Discussion
Question 31

Questions 31

Refer to the exhibit. Area 10 is a regular OSPF area and networks 10.1.1.0/24 and 172.16.1.0/24 are internal. Which design provides optimal routing between both networks when the link between routers C and E fails?

Options:

A.

Move the link between routers C and D to area 10.

B.

Create an OSPF virtual link between routers E and F.

C.

Create a tunnel between routers E and F in area 10.

D.

Make area 10 a not-so-stubby area.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Page: 7 / 8

300-420
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-420 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-420 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99